From: "Charlotte Coats" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] re ; testing cousins dna
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:44:46 -0800

Yes, I think age does make a difference....lots of folks are suspicious
about what happens to the sample...some for religious reasons don't want to
get involved....but when you finally figure out that the paper trail may not
be of much help...DNA is definitely the answer...

My cousin and his son were the only one's in our line...it was now or
never...:) I didn't hestate to ask and he didn't hestate to supply....I did
pay for it...but since I asked him to do I figured I should....:) Oh, I do
have a couple of uncles left...but I figured the younger member of the
family would probably be more likely to do it....

Charlotte
Coats DNA project