From: K Haddad <>
Subject: [DNA] Nightline, money and illegal testing
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:15:21 -0800 (PST)

I saw the Nightline show and immediately wrote the network. I got a reply today saying it was a local issue and to write a local network. So, what address should I have used? I still want to write.

As to younger men accepted money from women, Yup! They're definitely liberated.

As to distrusting what is tested for DNA, my feelings are that it is against the law for them to sell it, and they aren't paid enough (our fee and the parent company's cut) to test very much from the samples.

I take the digest form, so have to try to remember everything w/in a report and reply all at once.

Katheryn in Windsor

Katheryn