From: Charles <>
Subject: [DNA] Rec'd Test Results via email
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:47:32 -0500

I just received and email notice of my test results for the 21 marker Y
chromosome test via the new company on the block, I
have not received the formal paper report yet.

All the results for markers shared in common with the other testing labs
I have been tested with previously (FamilyTreeDNA and Relative Genetics)
matched exactly. does use one marker not used by FTDNA
and RG, which is DYS 425. So I got one new piece of new information.
Combining the results for the various unique markers used by these 3
labs, I now have my Y chromosome haplotype for 36 markers.

This thread: