Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: NIGHTLINE via ABCNEWS - DNAPrint
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:47:04 EST

In a message dated 11/25/03 10:11:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> Is there any way that we could draw Mr. Joseph into the discussion, since
> he has become the subject of much speculation?

Great minds think alike, and all that. I sent an invitation this very
morning. I took a stab at an e-mail address, but it hasn't been returned so far, so
maybe it will get through (along with mountains of other calls on his time, I
bet!). I'll let you know if I hear anything back.