From: Charles <>
Subject: [DNA] New "Peoples of the World" book by National Geographic has arrived
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:15:29 -0500

All:

I just got my copy of National Geographic's new book, "Peoples of the
World". I liked the previews which is why I ordered it. And the final
product looks well worth it. Cost was about $48. I just flipped through
it looking at the chapter and section headings and the pictures and
graphics. It is not an in-depth report on each ethnic group or tribe but
it does give a great overview for non-scientists like me. And some
excellent graphics and pictures. I think it is very well done and very
interesting. I think all of those interested in anthropology and various
population groups of the world in this forum should take a look at it.
Now it's on my pile of books to read. :-)

Charles

My newbie help page: http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

This thread: