Subject: Re: [DNA] Was it a dream?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:06:31 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2003 9:15:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Can someone help me out here? I was SURE I remembered reading a message
> from someone, here on the list, who had first been told a Y DNA test
> result was haplogroup O, but then it turned out to actually be something
> else. Yet, when I search the archives, I can find absolutely nothing
> about this.

Hi Bonnie,

There was a post in October about someone initially being estimated to be
Haplogroup "I" who was determined not to be "I" by SNP tests. Here is the link:

<A HREF="http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/G/GENEALOGY-DNA+2003+784516300415+F">;
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/G/GENEALOGY-DNA+2003+784516300415+F</A>;

Suzanne Walker Hallstrom

Walker Surname DNA Project