From: "Malcolm Dodd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Seeking DNA Donors
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:28:00 -0000

<An eccentric Hull billionaire who never married is searching for any
living
relative>

It certainly got me looking at the Hull website and if I had not already had
a test I would have signed up straight away.
Luckily my test results are identical to a descendant of Jesse Hull, b.
1819, New York with a confidence interval of +/- 100% (as certified by the
test company).
Please tell me he is 97 years of age.
Malcolm
p.s.