From: Shane <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Recent Ethnic Origins Database vs. Haplogroup Database
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:48:03 -0600

On 11/26/03 12:30 PM, "David Faux" <> wrote:

> Shane: It is only the "Recent Ethnic Origins" database of FTDNA that is
> "contaminated" with the results of mega surname studies

Well, that's good to know. After my recent diatribe about over reaching on
the Scandinavian contribution to most Normans, it appears highly possible
I'm a product of that element. Figures. The moment I'm reaching resolution,
everything changes. DNA Genealogy­­not the sport for those who like things
in black and white.

This thread: