From: David Faux <>
Subject: [DNA] R1b Celtic Haplotypes - Connection to FTDNA Haplogroup Database
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers:

I must thank everyone who has helped out in this mini - project I have undertaken. I have acknowledged the receipt of info from all who have sent contributions my way.

In order to make sense of it all I need an increased sample size. Are there any Jones, McMullins, McGregors or any other clearly Celtic R1b's out there who can send me their profile of country matches with numbers from the FTDNA Haplogroup database (not the REO database which is also accessed from your page). I even have a couple of Cornwall contributions (a Celtic region of England). Kindly just use the copy feature and paste the numbers / countries for your haplotype (exact matches as well as one, two and three step mutations) to an e-mail with an indication as to country of origin and send it along. I need at least another 15 before I can reasonably hope to be able to provide some sort of sensible conclusion to the List (assuming that there is some pattern that can be noted). I do appreciate your efforts.

David F.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: