From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Wacky ftdna results not so wacky
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:54:00 -0600

For the record, I have also received personal service from Bennett
Greenspan, when FTDNA was relatively new, and so was my project, and he has,
now and then, responded personally whenever there has been a problem or an
issue of any kind. I don't know if other genealogical DNA companies can
match that kind of dedication, and I believe it is because Bennett, himself,
was doing genealogy before he started FTDNA, and he knows our problems and
identifies with his customers personally. Hey, Bennett, if you're reading
this, you can mail my check, now. ;)

Gary Rea
Project Administrator
Rea Surname DNA Project