Subject: Re: [DNA] Archives
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:57:07 EST

In a message dated 11/30/03 7:26:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,

> I checked the archives, and I see other cases where I've received messages
> that aren't in the archives. I'll send a message to RootsWeb HelpDesk.
> Sometimes
> they need to "re-thread" the archives.

The HelpDesk tells me that archives for the previous month are always
re-threaded near the first of the next month (somewhat implying that I should have
known that!). I did notice that more messages appear if you look at them in
threaded order (as opposed to chronological order). If you still think there are
missing messages after a week has passed, let me know.