From: "Richard Cottrell" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Is there anyone on the list that can give me a conclusive answer as to which rule is the "Standard Rule for the 12 marker world standard test".
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:39:16 -0600

Mr. Bond,

I know for a fact it is not a non-paternity event because of documents and
records that I have on my ancestor.

I also know because I have accounts from great granddaughter that gave
accounts on my ancestor that coincide with the documents and records. And
that individual did not know anything about what documents and records
stated about my ancestor because that individual did not care about doing
anything called genealogy research.

And that descendent of my ancestor did not tell me that about my ancestor
because that is what that person wanted me to believe, but rather, that
person told me that on my ancestor because it was the truth.

So not everyone in the world that doesn't match they way DNA testing wants
everyone to believe doesn't mean they are adopted, nor a illegimate child,
or a product of a name change.

Richard