From: "Richard Cottrell" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Is there anyone on the list that can give me a conclusive answer as to which rule is the "Standard Rule for the 12 marker world standard test".
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:37:13 -0600

Mr. Bond,

You ask,

"Why did you get involved in DNA testing to begin with if you already new
the "Truth"?"

I took the DNA test because a friend ask me to take the test and I gave my
word that I would take the test all the way to the end.

Again you ask,

"So you may honor and respect the "Truth", but the question is did all of
your ancestors (the wives of Cottrell men) have the same moral code?"

All the men in my ancestoral line, i.e, father, grandfather,
greatgrandfather, etc., those men honored and respected and trusted their
wives throughout their lifetimes.

So what gives me the right or anyone else the right to question or suggest
anything about 'their moral code'?

Richard

This thread: