From: "Gaila & James Merrington" <>
Subject: [DNA] DNA Newbie
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:12:49 +1100

This reading list is a great idea.
I have a web page to back up my Houston County list which has information
and sources, books etc for Houston County researchers. Maybe we could have
a semi-official page for DNA research to direct Newbies too.

Rootsweb will give us the webspace. Ann, I am not suggesting you have to
take this on, but there are a lot of others on the list who have great web
skills and the list could offer information and resources.

It can be a very effective tool, with links to Charles, David and etc
webpages.

It can have subscribe and unsubscribe information and be a quick resource
tool for newbies.

Regards,
Gaila

This thread: