From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Excellent article
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:37:37 -0700

Frisians are still in Frisia whose parts extend along North Sea from Holland
through German coast and up to Schleswig west coast.

What haplogroups do you have that you trace to Baltic region? R1a yDNA?
What about the mtDNA? My maternal U5b seems to have a string of matches
along Baltic coast from Schleswig to Prussia.

Ken