Subject: Re: [DNA] Research Inquiry?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:23:39 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/2004 10:23:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
Hi Anne
If they weren't interested in sharing the data with us, perhaps we could
share our R1a and I numbers with them and see if there are any matches or
there is information they could share with us.
I haven't come across many Y signatures with 390 as 25, is that rare?
Gaila
Gaila:

Basically, the impression I got was that nobody in their organization had
time nor inclination to do any more data analysis-- therefore, no lookups or
inquiry answers. They were MUCH more interested in sharing info if we could do
some analysis for them, in my opinion.

I have no idea about your question about 390 with 25.

Anne

This thread: