From: Alan Savin <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Research Inquiry?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:43:46 +0100

Dear Ann and list,

Yes, I am back as previously reported and as usual it takes an equivalent
length of time to catch up all my e-mails compared with the length of time
I have been away. I presume that what I have copied below is the right
paper before I go chasing after the wrong data and that what you require is
a summary of the individual results, for example the frequency of each
haplotype for each location. Don't be surprised or disappointed if only six
loci have been used. My contact is Mark Thomas and remember being Easter
they could well be taking a break along with the students. So if someone
could confirm the above to my private e-mail:

Also I remember that at one time we were discussing the handing over of
information regarding the findings of the BBC 'Blood of the Vikings'
Project. Is
there an update on this process as yet?
All the best.
Grant South

We were waiting on Alan Savin's return from his travels to see about his
taking the lead in making the contact on this. He's back..time to jog his
memory
(which if he's reading the list this should do). At this point even I need to
review the archives to see the earlier discussion and look through my files to
see what I was told.