From: "Palden" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Research Inquiry?
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:07:57 +1000

Dear David,

Good to hear you made it back!

Thank you for your inquires.

All the best.
Grant South
----- Original Message -----
From: David Faux
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 8:38 AM

Hi Grant:

Thanks, just back from Hawaii - between shark attacks (one death) near us, whales hopping up all over, and "The Terminator" (aka Governor Arnold S.) rescuing a drowing swimmer - all this just a mile or so around us - interesting as well as relaxing.

I will ask Jim Wilson about all this - in specifics - and get back to you. Lets just say that the project left a lot of unfinished business and some nastiness - and the Wirral spin off project...................................

Later,

David.

Palden <> wrote:
Hi David,

Hope this message finds you well.

I've found the e-mail [ Monday 8 March 2004]

"All published in Current Biology, lead author Cristian Capelli, and we
can make primary data available. Best wishes."

Anne Nelson, inquired if anyone could be;
' our "receiver of gift horse." Any volunteers?

Has this progressed?

Also is the material from Wirral Stage 1 available yet, and do we know about the current status and or release Wirral Stage 2 at all.

All the best.
Grant South