Subject: Re: [DNA] One step matches at lFTDNA
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 00:10:44 EDT

In a message dated 04/29/04 10:49:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> I have the following one step matches at FTDNA. I have NO one step matches
> in the Y search data base. Does this mean the one step matches at FTDNA
> are not in the data base? My ancestor was supposedly born in Ireland.

Right -- it's up to the individual to upload his results to Ysearch. The
FTDNA database may also contain some anonymous results from research studies.

Have you checked the other Y databases for matches?

http://ystr.org

http://ybase.org

http://smgf.org