Subject: Re: [DNA] FANTASTIC-DYNOMITE-OUT OF THIS WORLD Y-DNA RESULTS
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:24:29 EDT

Richard:
Interesting attitude.
If you bought groceries and they didn't give you change - would you walk
away?
If you bought a car and found a seat missing - would you ask for it?
If you bought a TV, took it home and found it didn't work - would you bring
it back?
If you bought cable service and it didn't work - would you have it corrected?
If they gave you the wrong baby in the hospital - would you want the right
one?
If you bought a DNA test and the results were unexpected - would you ask why?
Even if the mistake was not be yours - it could easily be corrected if the
individual/company was alerted to the mistake.
Bill Davenport

In a message dated 5/30/2004 1:04:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,