From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Another English "Q"
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:20:00 -0500

David...

My step-brother's first 12 markers are back as last night and he also is Q
so our standard for our Baileys from Elmhurst, NY and Keyport, NJ are now
official.....Will add him to YSEARCH when all the 37 markers are in place.

Now to find Bailey cousins from Elmhurst on Long Island and order a SNP
test.

Bill