From: David Faux <>
Subject: Geographical Surname Projects
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:41:36 -0700 (PDT)

Gary, do you have a website where we could see the data as it comes in? I put this question to all those doing geographical surname studies. I found that having a snazzy website was the key to attracting new participants. To date there are studies of Mexico, Puerto Rico, Wales, Ireland, the Wirral in England, Scotland, Calabria Italy, as well as my Shetland Project. The only sites I have bookmarked pertain to the latter two. I will check World Families etc., but I am sure there are many who would appreciate a website URL and a short description of each project, its scope, and particularly an update on how things are progressing.

David.

Gary Felix <> wrote:
Hello list,
I compiled a list of 25 R1b's of likely Spanish origin (origins in Mexico and Puerto Rico as well as Spain).

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: