From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Geographical, Regional, and Ethnic Group Projects
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:54:39 -0400

Since you are also looking for Ethnic Group Projects, you can include a
link to my Pennsylvania Deutsch Ethnic Group DNA Project. Here is my
definition of the Pennsylvania Deutsch Ethnic Group: . See the Pennsylvania Deutsch
Ethnic Group DNA Project website for more details, especially the
Project Hypothesis section for an overview. For how it got started read
the Project Genesis.

Terry Barton wrote:
> Ana, I have gotten the Geographic Project Listing started at World Families
> Network, but couldn't find your project site. Do you have a website that we
> can list at our page for Geographical, Regional & Ethnic Projects?
> Terry Barton

This thread: