From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Geographical, Regional, and Ethnic Group Projects
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:54:39 -0400

Terry,

Since you are also looking for Ethnic Group Projects, you can include a
link to my Pennsylvania Deutsch Ethnic Group DNA Project. Here is my
definition of the Pennsylvania Deutsch Ethnic Group:
http://www.kerchner.com/padutch.htm . See the Pennsylvania Deutsch
Ethnic Group DNA Project website for more details, especially the
Project Hypothesis section for an overview. For how it got started read
the Project Genesis.
http://www.kerchner.com/pa-gerdna.htm

Charles

Terry Barton wrote:
> Ana, I have gotten the Geographic Project Listing started at World Families
> Network, but couldn't find your project site. Do you have a website that we
> can list at our page for Geographical, Regional & Ethnic Projects?
>
> Terry Barton
> http://worldfamilies.net/

This thread: