From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Missing email again!
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike and fellow Yahoo users: For a few days postings were flying into my inbox within minutes of someone pressing the sent button - I know that since my own postings hurried back. Now everyting is entirely spotty. I too did not receive the Gordon Hamilton thread and only knew there was a problem because I was alerted by Ken. I now have to check the Archives every day to see what I missed and didn't - but if a person posts something to an old thread I am beat since there were approaching 2000 postings in June alone. Perhaps the problem is more widespread than just the interface between Yahoo and Rootsweb, but what is odd is the inconsistency - some messages arriving, some not. This morning I awoke to 4 messages, usually there are 10 or more so I am off to the Archives.

David F.

Mike Humphrey <> wrote:
Ann, once again my LIST email had slowed to a dribble, so I checked the
archives & see that I'm missing 15 msgs from yesterday afternoon. I suspect
Yahoo mail is the culprit - is anyone else missing msgs from yesterday??

Specifically, Gordon Hamilton's thread on I1a distribution and the Sardinian
thread are "missing" :-(

Logging a call to SBC/Yahoo.

Mike ...

=====
Mike Humphrey - FTDNA Humphrey Surname Project Admin
HPC Computer Consultant - http://humphreygenealogy.com
Trombonist

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: