From: "Nancy Custer" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] The Irish are not celts, say experts
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:26:44 -0700

I do have access to the journal but have only scanned the article briefly at
this point--not even begun to read it. However, some will jump for joy.
There is a link to the data on the author's website
http://www.gen.tcd.ie/molpopgen/data.htm

As for the Y chromosome parts of the study, a study this large will be
divided up among investigators. Hopefully the grad student working on the Y
chromosome project will be ready to publish soon:) Hope we get to see the
data for that too!

Enjoy,

Nancy