From: alani920 <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] The Irish are not celts, say experts
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:39:52 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy,
I am interested in this study as well. My maternal,
and paternal ancestors came through England by way of
Spain, Switzerland, Germany, and France. I found one
person of Irish descent on my DNA cousins list. Most
of my Lewis DNA is found in Wales.

Anita
--- Nancy Custer <> wrote:

> I do have access to the journal but have only
> scanned the article briefly at
> this point--not even begun to read it. However,
> some will jump for joy.
> There is a link to the data on the author's website
> http://www.gen.tcd.ie/molpopgen/data.htm
>
> As for the Y chromosome parts of the study, a study
> this large will be
> divided up among investigators. Hopefully the grad
> student working on the Y
> chromosome project will be ready to publish soon:)
> Hope we get to see the
> data for that too!
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Nancy

p://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/DNA/GENEALOGY-DNA.html

> ==============================
> Gain access to over two billion names including the
> new Immigration
> Collection with an Ancestry.com free trial. Click
> to learn more.

> ==============================
> Gain access to over two billion names including the
> new Immigration
> Collection with an Ancestry.com free trial. Click
> to learn more.

=====
Notes And Documents of Free Persons of Color, Available at:
Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobles, and Blackwells
Follow this link: http://isbn.nu/1411603338

NEWS ARTICLE RICHMOND.COM:
http://www.richmond.com/locallife/output.cfm?ID=2777655&vertical=LocalLife

BOWDENS OF POPES CREEK SITE: