From: "Mary AsaWoman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Irish are not celts, say experts (fwd)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:00:03 -0700

Thank you, Dr. Faux. Where's Ann?

Mary+cats
----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 17:35 PM

> This entire thread has moved so far from Y or mtDNA, and has dipped into
so many irrelvant and peripheral realms, that after about 200 posts I for
one feel the need to say enough is enough. Yes, I know my pet peave is
Celtic and Melungeon discussions since they always end up in the same
place - miles away from the purpose of discussions on this List. However,
many of the posts in this thread don't appear to even connect to the subject
matter. I have pressed the delete key, following my own advice, but posts
of any sort should have some link to DNA and genealogy and my inbox is
overflowing - please do many of us a favor and join a Celtic discussion list
and lets get back to topics that conform to the mandate of this List.
Please. Sorry to be so grumpy.

> David.
>

> --
> Dr. David K. Faux
> P.O. Box 192
> Seal Beach, CA 90630
>

> www.davidkfaux.org

> > In a message dated 9/16/2004 6:24:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > writes:
> >

> > > So, does this mean that before the German speaking people came to the
Creeks