Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Testing - An R1a Surprise
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:47:13 +0000

Ann: Yes, I have access to all the data relating to this particular case. In essence there is nothing to suggest anything but R1a (all matches except one from Icleand, Ireland, and England at 4 mismatches who are R). He is 78% R1a on Whit's calculator - which is about as high as one can get. I would be pleased to answer any specific questions off List.

David.

--
Dr. David K. Faux
P.O. Box 192