Subject: Re: [DNA] Caveat emptor - Trace Genetics
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:55:49 EST

Ken & I had similar experiences with TG & we have identical test results. My
initial results were all positive for I1a1: P30, P40, M21, M72. After those
were mailed (with very little context or explanation), I emailed them 3 times in
order to get my final M253 & M307 tests completed.

I had M253+ & M307- for I1a1, the ambiguous result Ken mentions below, when
you compare our resultls with the 2005 YCC tree.

I have a hunch TG needs to adjust their prices upwards to make sufficient
profits. And it would be very helpful if they would offer more information with
the stark results they mail.

Mike ...

In a message dated 11/30/2004 7:13:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,