Subject: Re: [DNA] R* haplogroup
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:01:21 EST

Dan, thanks for the reply. I do not really know about the details of which
you write, but I know some general things. Do you have copies of the Penguin
Atlas series on Medieval and Ancient Histories? Some of us, if there is an
"us," use these quite often. (I know David Faux is one.) I have had my first
edition ca 1970. The latest addition is 2002. You may already have these, but
since this is going out to the list, I thought I would mention the details.
The author is Colin McEvedy. In an aside, if you can get the older addition
through Amazon or a used book dealer, I would recommend doing so. There are some
things in the text associated with the maps that are a little different, not
at cross purposes, but just informative.
Joe

This thread: