From: Whitney Keen <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Halotype Analysis Cautions (and Some SNP Considerations)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:29:15 -0500

Thanks for the contributions, Jane. yes this is the Reunion book.
A personal question -- I heard that your Husband had passed away. Is
that true? Your bio implies not, which of course I hope is correct.
You seem to use computers the way Isaac Asimov used typewriters -- he
had one in every room.

Whitney