From: "Steve Pearson" <>
Subject: Re: Re: [DNA] Halotype Analysis
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:01:51 -0500

David,

I really appreciate the information on the Normans, thanks. I think my Q
Haplotype surprised the researchers for some reason. The said it was rare.
They, ( without my asking ) wanted to test for the M3 marker. I have always
been fascinated with Native Americans and thought "sure why not". I told
them that my ancestry was pretty well documented in Quaker records and I had
it back to the 1500s in/near Cheshire England. That is when they doubted
the M3, but still they chose to pursue it for interests sake. They did not
charge me any more for doing so. I was hoping that someone was not
adopted... <GRIN> Many Pearsons in the US are actually Swedish. I hope that
I can be of help to those that are R and have an interest.

Steve