From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] in light of Red Lake
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:42:00 -0600

Malcolm...

Put off is good..When any test is not empirical and you can't
repeat the test time after time with the same results...
the something is wrong. Here we deal in scientific, repeatable,
DNA tests with empirical results.

When DNA print meets these two critical requirements, then they will have
meet the scientific test criteria.

Anything else is not acceptable...and the newbies need to know
this !!

Enuf said.

Bill