From: valery zaporozchenko <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtdna puzzle
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 21:12:35 +0400

Hi David!

As for this "puzzle". I'm more inclined to believe that there was a problem
with gel quality, dna concentration or any other kind of error (which is
more likely to happen to rflp test) rather than to believe in "multiple
homoplasy". At most, a parellel coding-region mutation occured.

It still can be U until 12308 (or its equivalent) is checked.

Valery