From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] P25
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:08:15 -0400

Bill

If you could convince a few others to do some of the "custom" STR tests,
I'd sure do it. I don't think there's any point in just you & I doing it.
Why don't you put together a plan or proposal, about which markers to test,
and post it on our Yahoo site?

Ernie Hurst

But
> if I took the M269 test - and passed - then I could tell 14 cousins that
> they are also R1b1c. And I'm sure they are losing sleep now not knowing
> that.
>
> Bill Hurst

http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: