From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Anglo-Saxon
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:02:06 -0600

My understanding of the term Anglo-Saxon is as yours. Actually, their ydna
is one component of that of Germany today. There are substantial gradients
in the composition of the ydna as you move from one end to the other in
Germany. Netherlands and the NW Germans are high in 14,22 I1a (DYS19,390)
and high in I1c a.k.a. I2. Their R1b is more heavily 23,11 (DYS390,391)
than R1b elsewhere.

Ken