From: "Chris" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Anglo-Saxon
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:19:33 +0100

This link tells you more re the Angles & Saxons:
http://www.anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/?do=get&type=question&id=WhereFrom

"The simple answer is probably all up and down the North Sea coast, from
Denmark and from the northern coasts (in modern terms) of Germany, the
Netherlands, and France."

Cheers,

Chris