From: "Melissa" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Newbie's question re a 36/37 match
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:31:43 -0500

Julia,

My line of Springers was in Cape May Co., NJ. This would be the line from Samuel Robinson SPRINGER b.June 09, 1789 and his wife, Sarah CHESTER b.January 08, 1794. They were also in Cumberland Co, in Maurice River. I also have a Lydia SPRINGER, line unidentified, in Gloucester Co. NJ.

The NJ/NY line was in, I believe, Sussex Co NJ and Orange Co NY.

melissa
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 10:18 AM

Melissa,
Can you tell me, where in NJ/NY these Springers were and where your line
was? I ask because in my research, I have found Springers in the Craven Co.,
area of NC. I was stuck on my FRENCH line in that area of NC and, now, have
several DNA matches in NJ (Middlesex, Somerset) and NY City (late 1600s).
Wondering if the Springers and the Frenches traveled to NC together.
Julia French Wood

In a message dated 8/26/2005 9:36:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,