From: "CJMax" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Hurricane Rita
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:17:12 -0500

Never a dull moment - we bought a house in Houston about 3 months ago and
rented it - called to get water damage insurance last Tuesday. The
insurance agent screwed around and finally called us Monday saying that the
insurance companies stopped writing binders on Friday - my comment was that
we wanted it last Tuesday - end of conversation. I just hope that blasted
hurricance veers south now and the insurance agent heads in the same

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"
from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay