From: "CJMax" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Hurricane Rita
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:17:12 -0500

Never a dull moment - we bought a house in Houston about 3 months ago and
rented it - called to get water damage insurance last Tuesday. The
insurance agent screwed around and finally called us Monday saying that the
insurance companies stopped writing binders on Friday - my comment was that
we wanted it last Tuesday - end of conversation. I just hope that blasted
hurricance veers south now and the insurance agent heads in the same
direction...

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"