Subject: RE: [DNA] Scotland match - mtDNA W - Moore out of VA
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:46:05 +0000

Just rechecked my mtdna info at FTDNA, number 10103, to see if I match Coates or Moore. While I am still listed as "W, I do not match any other W. On HVRI I match H, I, L3 and N. On HVR2 ALL matches are N*. Can anyone explain why I am not N*, if all matches are? Dolores

My earliest known great grandmother was Scot Irish.