From: "Charlotte Coats" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Scotland match - mtDNA W - Moore out of VA
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:58:16 -0700

I had one W match with the surname Bergstrom also a Haplo W...which I
thought was interesting...it appears that W went quite a ways up north
according to the NGGeno project maps...so easy I guess to sail on over to
Scotland or the Scandinavian countries and then on to Scotland....?

W may have split off accounting for variations??

Any research on this Haplo W?

Any other theories?