From: "Roberta J. Estes" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] mtDNA W - Moore out of VA
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:04:03 -0400

Here is the link for the Moore DNA study web page. Julia French Wood,
normally a list member, has been displaced by hurricane Katrina and will be
back to join us onlist when she can. In the mean time, the project
continues and I'm sure she's love for you to join.

Roberta Estes (descendant of a Moore)