From: "J. J. \"Jim\" Logan" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b with DYS393 = 12
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:50:31 -0400

Nelda:

I have a group of eleven in Logan DNA Project at FTDNA who are all R1b
and DSY393=12. The other 20 R1b's are all DYS393=13.

Jim
=========================
Ken,
The chart I read earlier for Rb1 said that a DYS393=12 was 2% why, is
this rare, and how do I find out te surname groups that had this result?
Or can I?
Nelda

Nelda's websites - Please visit
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/