From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b with DYS393 = 12
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:28:41 -0700

Thank you David,
I just got it and will spend some time looking it over, by the way that 2%
was a chart on Rb1 someone on this list sent me the URL to to read about
R1b... so I guess its wrong? The percent is higher?
I'm really new and have been reading the reports at the Beatty Project 2000
of whcih I am a member.. this has helped me but I think I'll just sit back
and read to see if I can learn... Kathy runs "OUR" Gillpin list so I should
let her ask her questions.. She has to deal with the answers, I just am
interested in weither certain nationalities have certain results..

thank you all of you..
Regards
Nelda

This thread: