From: Michael Maddi <>
Subject: Double allele values in haplogroup G
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:14:45 -0800 (PST)

We had a new member join the Sicily Project today. He
has 37 markers and has been predicted as haplogroup G
by FTDNA and he has ordered their new deep clade test
for G.

In looking at this haplotype, I saw values for DYS19 I
have never seen before - 15+17. Does anyone know what
this means?

Also, his DYS464 values are 14-14-14-16. Do these
values, in G or any haplogroup, indicate anything
unusual going on, such as some values for DYS464 in
R1b indicate a recLOH?

I don't know his ysearch ID, but if you go to our
website, at, he is
#18/kit 33943 on the list of yDNA haplotypes.

Mike Maddi

Just $16.99/mo. or less.

This thread: