From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Scientific American and N1a
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:47:49 -0700

Ellen, You quoted or paraphrased several percents from your literature
concerning fractions of people in various places with alleged Mid Eastern
origins. I responded with the facts I know best which suggests those
numbers can not hold water concerning the male half of the European
population. Your response included not a peep about my summary of the ydna
situation in northern Europe as I have found it, or for the Balkans for
that matter concerning I1b, but rather you began with an introductory snide
remark about the obvious, that I was talking about ydna. Yes, half of
Europe!