From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: RE: Where to find the most STR markers (was Re: [DNA] M5UKQ/FTDNA Rib/Irishmodal.)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:17:00 -0800

Hi,
Funny I'm right in the middle of doing a chart for comparrison that shows
the markers offered by all companies.

not ready yet and it really is for private use , but:

dys 452 and Y-GGAAT-1B07 are offered by RG
http://www.relativegenetics.com/relativegenetics/index.jsp

Nelda

Nelda's websites - Please visit
http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/