Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA Tests and Pricing
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:44:44 +0000

Perhaps we shall see their logic when the lab they work with has a few new papers come out?

And why should they follow the Sorenson/RG/DNAH pack? I am sure Bennett knows that those of us who care about 60+ markers will/do have testing done at more than one lab. As long at the test sets at the labs do not exactly match each other we have to keep moving between them.:-)

Rebekah
P.S. If you are reading this Bennett, I think the DNA tutorial should show that females have TWO X chromosomes while the male has ONE X and a Y chromosome. :-D
P.S.S. How do the rest of you explain to your brothers that they have to submit one more sample to yet another lab? <sigh>

-------------- Original message from Bonnie Schrack <>: --------------

> I'm a bit surprised at some of FTDNA's decisions. They could have
> chosen several very useful markers from among those offered by
> Sorenson/RG/DNAH, which would have allowed people to better compare
> themselves with others who were tested there. ...

> Bonnie

This thread: