From: "Jim Bartlett" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] New England ancesters Y-DNA surname projects & I Haplogroup
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:33:00 -0400

Our BARTLETT-DNA Project (75 participants) began with several different R1b
family lines in Virginia, NC, SC, KY, TN. Then we got results from several
different New England family lines and they were all "I" Halplogroup - I
began to develop a theory that families in England with I heritage tended to
go migrate to New England and those in England with R1b heritage tended to
migrate to the southern states.

Has anyone else seen similar results?

Jim Bartlett