From: John McEwan <>
Subject: R1b page updated
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all

Well the M65+ entry really got people excited, but I think we now have to accept that unless evidence to the contary is available that it was a mis-entry. I have deleted the SNP entry for KH2WS in the interim and tidied a few other entries.

This Eastern European origin group does really need a deep clade SNP test though.

While all this was happening my IP provider decided genealogy DNA e-mails were spam so I have not been recieving list messages until I signed up with another provider in the interim.

If you want to contact me e-mail me direct rather than via the list.

I have also updated notes on the P25 C->A reversion, the M153 entry, and the DYS464x entry.

In addition I have started a blog so that people not regularly genealogy DNA list members can subscribe to a RSS feed so they will be notified when the list is updated.

All available at:

www.geocities.com/mcewanjc

I will cross post update entries to the list and the blog.

Cheers

John McEwan